September 17, 2013

Favorites in Turquoise & Aqua

I believe everyone has their own "happy color". A certain color that makes your day a little brighter by wearing it, or even sporting it on their phone case... My happy colors are definitely Turquoise, Aqua, & Mint... If I pass by a shirt, or a nice bag in these colors it is almost impossible for me to not purchase it.

My mom used to always tell me that the color that suits me best is green, maybe it's the tint of green in these colors that catches my eye. I figured this week I would post a beginning of the week pick-me-up. Here are a few of my color coordinated favorite things!


(link)


(link)

(link)

(link)

(link)

(link)

(link)

(link)

(link)

(link)

Do you have a go to color "happy" color?? 

I'll be back later this week for my 3rd Diamond Candles ring reveal!

3 comments:

  1. I'm seriously in love with this color! I think it's good for any season too! I came across your blog and think it's adorable! New follower on bloglovin'
    Make sure to stop by and say "hi"
    xo Kim
    kimbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I absolutely will, following you back :)

      Delete
  2. Love this color and your blog. I will be following!

    glamsprimadonna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your hello's are loved and always welcome!
However, hate will not be tolerated here.
Please keep any negativity to yourself, it will not be published.